5 Best Ziflow Alternatives For Better Feedback and Approval
Many Ziflow alternatives are available in the market; in this post, we will cover the five we consider the best.
As you may already know, Ziflow is an online proofing software that eliminates the need for email chains and files attachments for video and document reviews. Ziflow is a complete platform that concentrates feedback workflow and allows creative teams better and faster feedback and approval. You can proof video files, audio files, GIFs, Microsoft documents (Word, Excel, and more), images, and webpages.
Even if you are a freelancer and need to gather feedback from your customers, you do need to streamline the process. Email is the first option, but things get worse when you have many customers with many projects. It is easy to lose an email, and you must figure out how to input customer feedback into your workflow.
Regarding Ziflow pricing, this platform offers a limited free plan. To get the most out of it, you must go for a Business Plan at $40/user/month (annually billed) with a minimum of 5 users.
Let´s check the 5 best Ziflow alternatives:
Filestage is one of the best Ziflow alternatives, and they claim to cut feedback and approval time by 30%. This platform is easy to use and allows you to review files with a strong focus on security and compliance.
Filestage supports many file formats. This covers you because you get a helpful tool to review almost any document, provided it isn´t over 20GB. If you need a file type not included, you can even email support to request adding your specific format.
Filestage lets you have granular control of what reviewers can do at each review step. These include control over downloads, commenting, and email notifications (for new comments and replies, new files and versions, submitted reviews, or file status changes). There are two types of reviewers, with and without a Filestage account, an attractive feature to get customer reviews faster.
Comments show timestamps in the video progress bar, and there is also the option to send private comments to team members.
Furthermore, you can use Filestage integrations to include this tool in your current workflow and improve productivity. Filestage reviews on G2 show a 4.8/5 rating.
Filestage key features
- SSO, GDPR compliance, and 256-bit AES encryption.
- Team only comments.
- Generous free Plan.
- Supports PDF, DOC, XLS, PPT, MOV, MP4, 3GP, JPG, PNG, MP3, WAV, HTTPS sites, and HTML content.
- Up to 25 active projects and unlimited on Entreprise Plan.
- Integrates with Microsoft Teams, Adobe Premiere Pro, Notion, ClickUp, OneDrive, Google Drive, and Zapier.
- Free Plan: Unlimited file versions and reviews, 2 GB storage, 2 active projects, and 2 review steps.
- Basic Plan: $49/month billed annually adds 250 GB storage and 10 active projects.
- Professional Plan: $249/month billed annually adds 25 active projects, custom branding, and team-only comments.
- 7 days free trial with no credit card needed.
Check the full pricing list here
Frame.io is another great Ziflow alternative. This Adobe option for video review software offers tons of features for video professionals. This is the way to go if you are in the Adobe ecosystem.
You can comment with text, hashtags, emojis, and even draw on a video frame. Side-by-side video comparison makes finding issues and getting feedback in any video frame easy.
A watermark option (only available on Enterprise Plans) adds an extra layer of security to your shared media projects.
This is the only platform in its class that offers a downloadable transfer app to get the maximum upload speed possible with your connection. You can upload files up to 5X faster than competitors, a crucial advantage to managing work overload. Uploading media using Zapier integration with YouTube, box, and Wistia is also possible. Anyone who has worked with a video review platform knows that high upload speed to the platform server is a critical feature of this kind of software.
You can share media with stakeholders by sending a “review link” to external clients who need to leave feedback. Or by sharing a “presentation link,” a read-only sharing mode.
Frame reviews on G2 show a 4.5/5 rating from 61 users.
Check Frame.io in action:
Frame key features
- Integrates with Premiere Pro and After Effects, Final Cut Pro, DaVinci Resolve, and more via Zapier.
- iPhone app is available.
- Supports most common video, PDF, image, and audio files.
- Native transfer app for faster uploads.
- Free Plan: Up to 2 projects, review and approval tools, unlimited sharing, and integrations.
- Pro Plan: $15/user/month adds 4K downloads, password protect sharing, and custom presentations.
- Team Plan: $25/user/month adds private projects, team-only comments, and share link expirations.
Free trial is available.
Wipster is a solid Ziflow alternative to consider. This software converts collaboration and feedback into an effortless process within an intuitive platform.
Although this platform focuses on video files, it also supports image, audio, and PDF files. There are no mobile apps, but Wipster claims the entire review process can be done via a mobile browser.
Wipster makes a difference when it comes to security. It is SOC2 Type2 Certified, HIPAA compliant, and traffic is protected by Azure safeguards.
You have many integrations to integrate Wipster into your current workflow. These include YouTube, Vimeo, Brightcove, Dropbox, Slack, and Adobe. The Slack integration allows you to get instant notifications as someone makes a comment on your content.
Wipster reviews on G2 show a 4.7/5 rating from 47 users.
Wipster key features
- Strong security compliance.
- Variable playback speed.
- Closed captions.
- Proprietary API and integration with Brightcove, Wistia, Slack, YouTube, Vimeo, and more.
- Free Plan: 5 GB storage and 540p playback.
- Team Plan: $19.95/user/month with 250 GB storage, variable playback speed, team-only comments, closed captions, and storage add-ons.
- Multi-team Plan: $39.95/user/month with 500 GB storage and 10 seats minimum.
ReviewStudio is another attractive Ziflow alternative focused on marketing teams, filmmakers, advertising agencies, and everyone that produces digital media content.
This platform supports sharing and reviewing images, video, audio, HTML, and PDF files. A useful side-by-side comparison feature helps to improve approval and review workflow.
ReviewStudio goes a step beyond a review tool. It allows the creation of tasks from client feedback, thus working as a creative workflow management solution. Their unique approval automation feature allows approvals within rule-based stages and using custom workflow templates.
ReviewStudio reviews on G2 show a 4.8/5 rating from 62 users.
ReviewStudio key features
- Supports video, HTML, PDF, Word, XLS, and more file types.
- Real-time feedback.
- Approval automation.
- Zapier integration
- 256-bit encryption, PCI, ISO27001, HIPAA, GDPR, and SOC compliance.
- Pro Plan: $20/month with 1 GB storage, 10 active reviews with all file formats.
- Team Plan: $65/month with 500 GB storage adds unlimited reviews and workflow automation.
- Studio Plan: $140/month with 1000 GB storage adds client and project teams and API access.
- Agency Plan: $289/month with 2 TB storage and full features.
Quickreviewer is a cloud-based team review tool that manages multiple files and review processes.
To get a full-featured experience (including YouTube integration, SSO, custom domain name, etc.), you must go for an Enterprise Plan. Although this platform supports many audio, image and video file formats, it only supports PDFs for documents.
Quickreviewer manages a maximum upload file size of 5 GB; you can share files and folders. As a file owner, you can use a shareable link to allow the person to view a file or even add comments, and it is not necessary to have an account to add comments.
Quickreviewer key features
- Integrates with YouTube, Dropbox, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Supports English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, and Turkish in the proofing window.
- Live website review.
- Supports most video, audio, and image file types.
- Controlled sharing and download.
Check Quickreviewer in action
- Free Plan: 100 MB storage, 1 team member, real-time collaboration, versioning, and comparison.
- Pro Plan: $29/month with 25 GB storage, 10 team members, teams, and workspaces.
- Premium Plan: $84/month with 250 GB storage, 20 team members, and full features.
Check the whole pricing here
When considering a Ziflow alternative, assessing your team's specific needs, project requirements, and budgetary constraints is essential. Each option mentioned in this article has advantages and may better align with your organization's goals. Whether you prioritize robust project management capabilities, streamlined collaboration, or visual workflows, there is a suitable option for every team.
In conclusion, while Ziflow has undoubtedly made a mark as a helpful review tool, these five alternatives present compelling options for businesses seeking enhanced productivity, seamless collaboration, and streamlined workflows. By exploring these alternatives, you can find the perfect fit for your team and take your workflow processes to new standards.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Owner and content writer at 99marketingtools.com.